From fitness and bodybuilding pros to everyday people, I must say that the video series I have been doing with seniors for Palm Springs Fitness Center have been just wonderful. Thanks!
– The feeling of contentment to me is one of the most satisfying feelings in life. I can usually feel this to be present when I have arrived at and have become a higher version of myself, within my life’s journey, and fitness is a part of that journey.
– I thought to look up the definition. And after combing through several variations of the definition, this is a portion of one that resonated with me the most.
“Contentment is a mental or emotional state of satisfaction maybe drawn from being at ease in one’s situation, body and mind. Colloquially speaking, contentment could be a state of having accepted one’s situation and is a milder and more tentative form of happiness.”
– When I looked at this photograph last night, that is the exact emotion I see emitting through my eyes. I absolutely looked past the weight training aspect of the image. A moment in time and there I was… content.
– Contentment on my fitness journey in life captured in the moment.
Have I mentioned that I love doing these short videos for Palm Springs Fitness Center? Maybe I have but I really do, they are so fun and worthwhile. Spend a few moments. Thanks!
I had so very many comments, and in person, about my post of my photo shoot with Raechelle Chase from New Zealand that I thought I should post another photograph. Thanks!
Super fun when I get to do a photo shoot with people from all the way around the globe. Raechelle Chase for New Zealand Fitness Magazine at Palm Springs Fitness Center.
– One of my favorite ways to train chest. Especially on a Free Motion Machine because of the ability to use a much lighter weight than on a traditional cable machine. Light weight may be a preference on a decline chest press for women for a variety of reasons. Ordinarily, there isn’t a huge emphasis on the decline portion of chest training. But keep in mind that balance and symmetry are key so simply adjust the weight accordingly, and add a few sets in.
– Intermediate and Advanced: It’s an epic exercise for all levels of lifters. I absolutely encouraged you to raise and lower the cables incrementally in order to hit every single angle of the pecs.”
– Favorite Features: There is also the ability to control the movement, speed and angle on a cable machine makes it one of my favorites.
New to your fitness journey or maybe stuck along the way? Check in with one of our trainers. We are all here to be part of that journey with you! Thanks!